For the first time in our 35-year history, it is with sadness that Festival Too is cancelled for this year.
This has been a heart-breaking decision to make but, in consultation with public health bodies and government advice, the committee feel that it would be inappropriate to continue with this year’s event, which typically sees over 60,000 attend the festival over three weekends in July.
HOWEVER WE ARE BACK VIRTUALLY!
Join us for a celebration of 35 years of Festival Too with six DJ sets covering musical genres for which the festival is known and including music from artists and bands who have performed at the festival over the past the 35 years from the comfort of your own home!
All DJ sets can be viewed at www.mixcloud.com/live/festivaltoo and If people would like to live message during sets, they can set up a free account with just an email address and password
Virtual Festival Too Line-up:
• Saturday 4th: Ska/Reggae: Nathan Hollands, 7.30pm
• Sunday 5th: 60s, 70s, 80s: Mark Purdy, 3pm
• Friday 10th: Back In The Day: Mark Purdy, 7.30pm
• Saturday 11th: Pop / Contemporary: Mark Stanford, 7.30pm
• Friday 17th: Indie / rock: Triston Finnis, 7.30pm
• Saturday 18th: The best of Festival Too over 35 years: Mark Stanford, 7.30pm
YOU CAN WATCH THE PREVIOUS STREAMS HERE